We offer comprehensive exploration management-level training on a variety of topics:
- Mineral exploration at the strategic scale – the roles of greenfield and brownfield exploration in development and implementation of corporate operating and growth strategies
- Design and management of exploration programs and portfolios
- The importance of group structure, program design, process discipline and effective people management to achieve exploration group objectives
- Opportunity generation including the exploration search space concept, targeting science, the application of targeting models and new opportunity due diligence
- Development of commercial terms for mineral exploration transactions and deal negotiation
- Strategic risk evaluation and management in order to develop and maintain the necessary licenses to operate exploration projects in varied risk environments
Our training modules can be provided in-house for clients who desire training that is tailored to their particular needs.
We also now offer a Senior Exploration Management Course (SEM) in virtual format and we will resume our in-person SEM Course in Perth WA and one Denver CO once it is safe to do so. Each is open enrollment and covers all of the above topics. LEARN MORE
The feedback on our open-enrollment SEM Courses is consistently positive and interest is strong. WMS now has more than 600 SEM Course alumni working in countries throughout the world. Information about our Perth and Denver SEM Courses is available by email request: email@example.com.