|We invite everyone reading this to watch our recently updated short video with new information about the ongoing roll-out of the virtual SEM Course. This link takes you to the web page where you will find that video: https://www.wesminllc.com/wms-sponsored-events/ |
As you can see, Classes 1 and 2 are up and running with Class 3 to follow shortly – by 30 September 2021 at the latest.
In addition, we have made some logistical changes to the virtual Course. Please note that some changes described below are recent and override some of the information in the video:
1. We have decided to keep all three Classes open for enrollment at any time for a two-year period – i.e., through 30 March 2023. At the end of that period, we will edit and update the Classes and then re-offer them for another two-year period.
2. Enrolling in any particular Class also provides access to Short Subject Packages for that Class. In these Packages we drill down and provide extensive additional detail on selected topics covered in the Class.
3. The Class 1 Short Subject packages are complete and available through the WMS Institute site. Two of the three Class 2 Short Subjects packages are now also available through that site.
4. Once Class 3 is up and online, there will be Short Subject packages for that Class as well.
Understandably, there have been many questions about the timing and logistics of the Workshops for each of the Classes. Our current plan for the Workshops is this:
1. We will run Workshops for all three Classes during October, November and the first half of December. If this timing works, we will try to do the same each year.
2. Suggested topics for each Workshop will be announced in advance, but we will try to remain flexible so that the scope of each includes topics that participants want to cover.
3. During that two and a half month period, we will offer at least two Workshop topics per Class.
4. We intend to offer each Workshop twice, at 6:00 hours and at 18:00 hours New York City time, so that we can accommodate the various time zones of the participants.
Our goal is to offer the first SEM Course Certification Exercises during the first quarter of 2022, i.e., after the Workshops.
That’s it for now, but please remain vigilant for further updates, and if you have questions contact Jeff (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Jon, Brad, Steve and Jeff